Property Damage Restoration
American Restoration LLC, has been serving Connecticut residents, since 1999, for all their residential property damage claims needs. As a leader in the insurance restoration industry, American Restoration’s decades of experience in both the general construction and insurance claims industry has proven successful. Our team of licensed contractors work effortlessly to return damaged property to its’ pre-loss condition. Our services include water damage mitigation, fire and smoke damage repair, hurricane, tornado, ice and snow damage restoration and general construction services. We work very closely with the property owners and their insurance company adjuster to communicate the project details and get your property restored quickly and to your satisfaction.
Property Claims Process:
- We meet with the property owners to assess the damage.
- We complete a detailed Xactimate estimate of the property damage.
- We meet with the insurance company adjuster to review the scope of the estimate.
- We submit the estimate to the insurance company for approval.
- We develop a time line for repairing the property damage.
- We maintain open communication with the property owner throughout the project.
- We bill the insurance carrier directly.
We provide property damage insurance claim repair services throughout Connecticut, focusing on the following towns: Southington, Cheshire, Meriden, Plainville, Bristol, Berlin, New Britain, Farmington, Wallingford, Avon, Hamden, Bethany, Woodbridge, Canton, Burlington, Wolcott, Waterbury, Oxford, Simsbury and more!